Sunday, December 20, 2009

2010 challenge

i have lots to blog but never really found the words for it. However, with 2010 coming, i think i will just do what most people do. Set a artificial goal for 2010. What i see for 2010 is the fact that this year will be very defining for my career. First of all, i am at a crossroad. With the current position, i feel that i am no longer building myself up technically. I need to look for a direction where i will learn new things. That is why, i think i need to be championing a roadmap for module engineering. Right now, there just isn't anyone in ATDM with this role. The absense of a champion in that sense is really handicapping ATDM as a robust organisation. We are reacting to every generation of change adhoc. I feel its a real road there. 2010, will be started with a challenge to myself to try to work into this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment